- The economic state is primary.
- The European tradition attempts to produce a society that is free and equal.
- Capitalism in Europe has failed to produce a society that meets both goals
- Socialism removed full freedom but didn’t achieve equality
- Fascism replaces organization for economics and delivers neither freedom nor equality.
- He predicts a new society will emerge from this process.
Given his final comments about mechanisms, he will likely be interested in the role of information flow in this new society.